Hi,

We are planing to scale the disk size for graylog 2.0, but have some doubts.

Q1. Does Graylog stores all the logs pointed to it in elasticsearch?
 eg. we are currently sending logs/events to Graylog via Syslog UDP from
x.x.x.x to y.y.y.y on which the graylog along with is components ie
elasticsearch, mongodb are  installed. If we have sent 1gb of logs from
x.x.x.x to y.y.y.y, does it mean that 1gb of the same logs are also stored
onto the y.y.y.y elasticsearch.

Q.2 If the logs are stored into elasticsearch, where are they stored into
elasticsearch?

Q.3 Or if the logs are not stored in graylog does it only stores the
pointers to the location from which the logs are stored and where are the
pointers stored?

Thanks in advance!!

Anant.