It's difficult to provide more details when there are no errors at all in
any of the logs, with the only indication of the issue being the text

"Graylog is restarting...

There is no Graylog web application running at the moment, please reload
this page in a minute. It can take up to 1-2 minutes until all services are
running properly. In case this is a permanent error, check the following:"

when attempting to load the UI.

The server was updated using:

$ wget
https://packages.graylog2.org/releases/graylog-omnibus/ubuntu/graylog_latest.deb
$ sudo graylog-ctl stop
$ sudo dpkg -G -i graylog_latest.deb
$ sudo graylog-ctl reconfigure

We have seen this server have issues in the past - typically due to the Graylog
not handling having more than one eth interface well at all.