Hi,

Thank's all. finally I fixed that DB issue by using updated DB from max
mind :-) :-).

And finally I have one query. it is possible to display geo-values along
with IP's in map???

*once again thank's for your support folks. *

--

"This email and any attachments are confidential and are for the intended
addressee[s] only. Unauthorised use of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
remove them from your system. Confidentiality is not waived or lost by
reason of the mistaken delivery to you. Please scan this email and any
attachment(s) for viruses. It is your responsibility to check them before
opening"

********End of Disclaimer*********