thanks for your answer, but this is not waht i need. I try to describe it:
it's 10:00am and graylog receives 1 message
-> in the chart should be a dot at time 10:00am and at y-axis at 1
it's 11:00am and graylog receives 3 messages
-> in the chart should be a dot at time 11:00am and at the y-axis at 4
(because till then there were 4 messages)
and at midnight the count should be resetted to zero

this is kind of aggreggating the number of messages, but reading a few
threads here lead me to the summary, that graylog is not possible to do
this.