Hi Evgueni,

Graylog tries to be smart about the IP address (or network interface) being
used if rest_listen_uri is 0.0.0.0.

In your case, this seems to fail, but you can simply specify the correct
address with the rest_transport_uri
<https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/blob/2.1.1/misc/graylog.conf#L83-L90>

setting (e. g. https://192.168.178.26:9000/api/ in your case).

Cheers,