Here is the output from the dev console:

Download the React DevTools for a better development experience:
https://fb.me/react-devtools
http://10.12.183.70:12900/system/sessions Failed to load resource:
net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
http://10.12.183.70:12900/system/cluster/node Failed to load resource:
net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:16591
There was an error fetching a resource: Bad request. Additional
information: Not availableFetchError @ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.
pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:16591
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:17752
Unhandled rejection Error: Bad requestwarn @ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.
pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:17752
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:22664
OPTIONS http://10.12.183.70:12900/system/cluster/node
net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSERequest.end
@
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:22664(anonymous
function) @ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.
PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:16757tryCatcher @
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.
124facd….js:21388Promise._resolveFromResolver @ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.
pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:19467Promise @
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.
124facd….js:19057Request.promise @ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.
pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:16756Request.then @
plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.124facd….js:16791ping
@ plugin.org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.PipelineProcessorPlugin.
124facd….js:86034

Please remember to reply to all if there are multiple recipients.

Andrew Meyer
andrewm...@gmail.com
ame...@tsg2.com
314-266-4837