Leandro,

You can send plain text files to graylog using the Graylog Collector
Sidecar (http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/collector_sidecar.html).  You
would have to deploy the graylog collector sidecar agent to the server,
configure it w/ a tag to identify it to graylog, and then in the graylog
console configure a collector configuration that would direct the agent to
collect the file you're interested in.

Hope that helps,

Daniel