Hello,

I want to optimize my current Graylog for high performance, with the input
rate about 4000 - 5000 m/s.

I has changed some configuration but the server still load too high. Below
is my updated configuration
processbuffer_processors = 30
outputbuffer_processors = 8
When input about 4-5k m/s the output processer of graylog is full and
server load too high.

Some post suggest to update ring_size value.
But I don't know what does it's mean and how to update it to fix with my
hardware.
ring_size = 65536
inputbuffer_ring_size = 65536
inputbuffer_processors = 2