Hi Werner,

each Graylog node (using the Graylog Graphite/Ganglia output plugin
<https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog-plugin-metrics>) will only send the
messages to Graphite, which it received and processed.

So if you're using a round-robin mechanism to distribute messages to the
Graylog nodes, each Graylog node will process and output a distinct subset
of messages. This subset of messages is being batched for 60 seconds (in
your case) and then sent to Graphite as distinct data points.

Cheers,
Jochen