Thank you.

This worked great.

I can see the messages, etc, were you able to figure out how to extract the
source & destination ip addresses from the build connection, teardown
connectin & deny connection entries?

David Coleman
Rayonier Advanced Materials
904-357-9104 - Office

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use
information that is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the originator immediately by telephone or by return
E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your
computer.

1301 Riverplace Blvd
Suite 2300
Jacksonville, FL 32207