Hi,

On Thursday, 22 December 2016 11:33:06 UTC+1, mytempledarkstar wrote:

> Do You have andy advice that stop collect linst when appears finish of
> sql. I have to catch everything after timestamp and stop collecting after
> finish sql. After sql can appear anything.

If you have any access to the application source code, I would strongly
suggest replacing this custom log format with some more appropriate, e. g.
GELF or plain JSON.

Other than that, you'll have to keep playing around with your regular
expressions until they match the intended result.

Cheers,
Jochen