Hi,

On Friday, 6 January 2017 05:00:52 UTC+1, cyph...@gmail.com wrote:

> One last question, how can I prevent running out of space.

The simple (and correct) answer is: Monitor your disk space usage and send
a notification if you start running out of disk space.

Also
see
http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/configuration/graylog_ctl.html#extend-disk-space

for instructions about how to extend the disk space in the OVA.

As I understand it, the server should automatically delete older data, when
> the disk starts feeling up?

Yes, depending on your configuration. You can configure the data rotation
and retention policies in the web interface on the System / Indices page.

Cheers,
Jochen