In your server.conf file, configure your rest_listen and web_listen to use
specific IP addresses, not 0.0.0.0.  We run our graylog and elasticsearch
nodes with multiple interfaces for similar reasons and we just hard-code
the nodes IP addresses in the conf file.  We never have the issue you're
seeing.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:05 PM, <lschr...@palatine.il.us> wrote:

> The machine I am setting up for a graylog server has two interfaces, one
> for public access, the other to my iscsi disks.  When I start graylog and
> try to login, it gives me an error that my api is not reachable and shows
> me my iscsi adapter address (we do not route our subnet for iscsi)
>
> I have tried to set my rest / web / transport / endpoint to my public
> hostname or ip address, and then I simply get that the graylog is
> restarting.  Anyone have suggestion on what to do.
>
> Thanks in advance!

> msgid/graylog2/d44dadfc-a4d0-4f8f-ad7d-b0f24dea2e21%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/d44dadfc-a4d0-4f8f-ad7d-b0f24dea2e21%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried. Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
- Chris Johnson