Hi everyone, I'm a new user to graylog and it looks great.
I started looking becasue I wanted to feed my samba audit logs into a
central location.
In addition to this I want a way to be able to "watch" my samba logs for
suspicious activity.
Ransomware has been hitting everyone, luckily we have a very solid backup
hourly backup routine using zfs but restoring is never nice to do.
Often the AV companies are days behind an outbreak so we started using
scripts to watch the audit logs for the usual suspect names they use but
even that changes regularly
What I was hoping to do with graylog is "watch" my logs and alert if for eg.
x number of pwrites occur from the same ip in n seconds.

Can this be done? if so any tips or hints to get me started?