Hi Jochen,

just went through the whole IRC history and didn´t see anything relating to
my case...I didn´t post anything
about my indices as well (despite on java GC message) and a screenshot of
JVM stats, so I kinda wonder how
we got to the conclusion that my timestamps are messed up (which still
might be true, don´t know for sure).

IF my timestamps cause the issue of graylog stalling once clicked on "qick
values" for the emssage field,
why don´t I see the same behaviour for any other "quick values" report I
use (and I use them a lot for dashboards).
Wouldn´t the problem with faulty timestamps impact each and every search?
Because if so, then that is clearly
not the case in my setup - everything runs fine besides the
"message-DoS"-button :)