Hi Tom,

On Tuesday, 24 January 2017 16:30:50 UTC+1, Tom Powers wrote:

> So...if I am understanding you correctly, I can NOT call a saved search in
> a stream at all.

Sure, saved searches can also be used in streams (as they are simply that:
saved search queries).

 So...Pipelines are the answer and not streams in this case?

The message processing pipelines are simply an alternative to the old
Extractor, Drools Rules, and Stream Rules functionality. You can write a
pipeline rule which adds your messages to one or more streams according to
your conditions.

Cheers,
Jochen