Dear All!

We have the following log regularly in the System messages:
*Notification condition [NO_MASTER] has been fixed.*

As we have a standalone Graylog server and also a 3 nodes cluster (all
deployed from OVA, then upgraded to 2.1.3 already) and this appears on both
systems, this looks a general issue.

I realized that the error appears when the JVM reaches the memory limit.
On the master server the progress bar is growing until reaches the 1.4GB
limit (end of the line) and then this message appears in the logs.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0C3Bb-lReSc/WJHecD8MD1I/AAAAAAAAwxw/PH1nvGYJyyEILg1N7g5AVyrWrrZ8z_cSgCLcB/s1600/JVM_error.PNG>

Do you know why this happens?
Server load is minimal - 50-100 messages per minute.
What can we do to prevent it?

Thank you!

Peter Dudas