Hi,
This messages shows received by deleted input on  0de4fb00 / Unknown, as
shown in FIG:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Bv2lPjtjiBI/WJhMKCO8wmI/AAAAAAAAAAc/O1DE3V7Itvo9RaYfO3FYkioGrNP-yRWDACLcB/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170206181601.png>

But the normal messages shows received by netsyslog on  0de4fb00 /
Unknown,as shown in FIG:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4pmWgp_vfz4/WJhM8w50ltI/AAAAAAAAAAk/J3VF__snTZs5jOwy8Z-GikbAtEE-rwwkACLcB/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170206181912.png>

在 2017年2月6日星期一 UTC+8下午5:11:55,Jochen Schalanda写道: