Wow - it must be something I have then. I have noscript, ublock origin - a
bunch of stuff, but I disabled some of them to test before sending the
email - I guess I missed one.

Found it - it was Ghostery: you're using "Hubspot" which Ghostery
classifies as a "customer tracker" and blocks. Sorry, false alarm :-)

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Jochen Schalanda <joc...@graylog.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> the link http://info.graylog.org/marketplace-requests
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Finfo.graylog.org%2Fmarketplace-requests&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFbQ3o8VPvOplJY7s6brajZc0YC0Q>
>  shows
> a contact form for me:
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Du31wh0KAco/WJl902PkPnI/AAAAAAAAAEc/pg9OZk_ENLYIb85a5yOja3Ikk7UdaPNRQCLcB/s1600/Bildschirmfoto%2B2017-02-07%2Bum%2B08.55.50.png>
>
> Which browser are you using? Which extensions (possibly blocking content
> like Javascript) are you using?
>
> Cheers,
> Jochen
>

> On Tuesday, 7 February 2017 05:59:37 UTC+1, Jason Haar wrote:
>>
>> Hi there
>>
>> I just did a search on the marketplace for Azure related plugins and
>> found nothing. There was a link saying
>>
>> "Sorry, nothing matches your query.
>>
>> Not found what you are looking for? Let us know what you'd like to see in
>> the Marketplace!"
>>
>> But the link goes nowhere
>>
>> http://info.graylog.org/marketplace-requests
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Jason Haar
>> Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
>> Phone: +1 408 481 8171 <+1%20408-481-8171>
>> PGP Fingerprint: 7A2E 0407 C9A6 CAF6 2B9F 8422 C063 5EBB FE1D 66D1

> msgid/graylog2/64e3af80-90ae-47ba-8858-606c0c9886c4%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/64e3af80-90ae-47ba-8858-606c0c9886c4%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Cheers

Jason Haar