Hi Shrawan,

since you've asked this question multiple times already (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/graylog2/Qev2klwPmGQ/o0bTaXuyAwAJ,
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/graylog2/G7Z3yOiqrn8/e0ISsyEuAgAJ), you
should consider buying professional support at
https://www.graylog.org/professional-support.

Other than that, please direct questions about Logstash to
https://discuss.elastic.co/c/logstash.

Cheers,
Jochen