Hi César,

first you have to ship the logs to your Graylog server, either by
forwarding the messages via your syslog daemon on that system or by reading
from a log file on that system.

See http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.2/pages/sending_data.html
and http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.2/pages/collector_sidecar.html for details.

Then you need to extract the interesting information from the plaintext
logs using extractors or message pipeline rules.

See http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.2/pages/extractors.html
and http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.2/pages/pipelines.html for details.

Cheers,
Jochen