Hi,

we have the same here (no plugins) especially with chrome (and also
firefox). Our Server is behind a reverse https Proxy (apache). Tested with
2.1.3 and 2.2

It seems there is a Problem with authentification or cookie?.

If you manualy call https://"yourservername.com"/api/system/cluster/node
then you can get a pop up windows. You have just there to login there with
your credentials.

Then you can switch to your normal login Side
https://"yourservername.com"/ and then type your login again.

Everything went fine. No Refreshing no Problem with api Call.

We try to get the reason for that.

Hope it helps
Cheers
John