For example I made an alert.
My stream had some messages, I created an alert
*Configuration:* Alert is triggered when there are more than 2 messages in
the last minute. Grace period: 1 minute. Including last message in alert
notification.

But this alert has never been triggered.

Another example:
I searched a string using query:

{
  "from": 0,
  "size": 150,
  "query": {
    "bool": {
      "must": {
        "query_string": {
          "query": "message:\"USER WITH LOGIN\"",
          "allow_leading_wildcard": false
        }
      },
      "filter": {
        "bool": {
          "must": {
            "range": {
              "timestamp": {
                "from": "2017-02-20 16:30:08.806",
                "to": "2017-02-20 16:31:08.806",
                "include_lower": true,
                "include_upper": true
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  },

1 minute range.

This query showed me 4 messages, then I created Count widged - "Add count
widget to dashboard" and this widget always shows me 0, although I see messages
using such search query.

When I try to use 2 (and so on) minute  time range - everything is ok.