I do agree that the RSS is an organization with an extreme ideology.
But confusing RSS activities with genuine terrorism will not help
either in analyzing terror nor finding ways to deal with it. There is
a tendency in intellectual circles to equate communal violence with
terrorism. However, dealing with either calls for totally different
strategies. The question is not which is 'better', but what strategies
we have to deal with them.

Best regards,
Murali.

On 7/13/07, Ranjit Ranjit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi
>
> RSS is involved in subtle terror which is more dangerous
> it's pity that there are people to endorse such "terror" organisations

A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joseph Stalin

To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary.
These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a
revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing
machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy
of the paredon (The Wall)!
- Che Guevara