> complete belief in constitution and imagination of a flawless execution of
it have nothing to do with the rights of the people.

You are again confusing my arguments. I am not imagining a flawless
execution of the Constitution. I rather have a belief in Constitutional law
and methods. When somebody makes a statement that 'the counter terrorism is
for terrorizing people' or demand unaccountable committees to oversee
judicial matters, one is expressing skepticism of that principle itself.

It would be instructive to look at what Dr B R Ambedkar, the architect of
the Constitution has to say about using unconstitutional methods:

*If we wish to maintain democracy not merely in form, but also in fact, what
must we do? The first thing in my judgement we must do is to hold fast to
constitutional methods of achieving our social and economic objectives. It
means we must abandon the bloody methods of revolution. It means that we
must abandon the method of civil disobedience, non-cooperation and
satyagraha. When there was no way left for constitutional methods for
achieving economic and social objectives, there was a great deal of
justification for unconstitutional methods. But where constitutional methods
are open, there can be no justification for these unconstitutional methods.
These methods are nothing but the Grammar of Anarchy and the sooner they are
abandoned, the better for us. [Archives of the Parliament of
India<http://parliamentofindia.nic.in/ls/debates/vol11p11.htm>
]*

You may disagree with some part of it, but it is an affirmation of the
belief in the Constitutional and the rule of law.

Best regards,
Murali