I posted the particular item on New Media presupposing that every one will
understand the properties and characteristics of analog and digital
communication (not convergence). You may have also  studied the different
communication models. Its very difficult to elaborate on both. Net of course
is reliable resource for the same.

On all other deeply insightful and enlightening points , I may not be able
to say anything.

Pls. forgive.