Dear Prakash
Its indeed a shame that you are sending out mails like this in this time of
Muslim bashing. Like Edward Said said, its difficult to be victims of
victims. It is no ones case that the holocaust did not happen - the
holocaust definitely was a blot on human history - but muslims were not
responsible for it and Iran nor the muslim community benefit from denying
the holocaust. I can understand if Germany denies it and then we are making
a hue and cry
I request you please not to fall into any propaganda trap
I am very shocked and  alarmed that this kind of mail is being circulated
from the SICHREM id - especially given SICHREM's commitment to human rights
and freedoms and I strongly register my protest
Bobby

--
Bobby Kunhu http://community.eldis.org/myshkin/Blog/