i am proud of that culture which in every inch led the freedom movement
against Brahminsm and hindu colonisation; which does not believe in Akhanda
bharat and hindu rashtra;

when i say belief in foucalt et al, it means that these
human beings/scholars are more humanitarian and therefore can be "belived"
than those 30000000 lakhs gods and goddesses..
i have no problm if u belive the way u belive in any Indian gods.

for me that indian god can never be nandan nilekani or kalam or narayana
murthy

i would prefer to belive in M F Husain and his paintings than these
unimaginative Hindutva pawns. this is my opinion, not belief.

but i belive in one thing; That is the hindu colonisation process will see
its end soon. *It *has to be.. This actually is a belief. And this belief
can  only create India for all sections of society.
So debrahminise and dehinduise to become a human being!! This is my belief>

--
" The so called caste-hindus are bitterly opposed to the depressed class
using a public tank not because they really believe that the water will be

- Dr B.R. Ambedkar, Mahad Satyagraha Conference, December 25th , 1927