---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jawed naqvi <jawedna...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Subject: Fwd: Delegation
To: Jawed Naqvi <ja...@vsnl.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------

A quick note to let you know that I will be in Delhi as part of a
Peace delegation led by Asma Jehangir and Imtiaz Alam. Arriving on the
21st of January, evening and leaving early on the 24th morning. Only
two days to get our message across. Looking for help from friends like
you [sorry for the shared email!!] We need support..with media
coverage, with people from all walks of life to come to our meetings
and lend their voices to combat the dogs of war. We have a common
enemy.
Shabnam Hashmi is co ordinating the events and meetings..please be in
touch with her for details. And get the message out to as many friends
as you can. We will be staying at the India Islamic Centre. Twenty
five people in all from all walks of life.
Hope you can do your bit!
Love
Salima

Prof. Salima Hashmi,