Clear the confusion, please by taking positive action!
The response  from Mr.Kapil Sibbal to Mr Surendra Prasad, Director,
IIT,Delhi seems to be far from ending the controversy.
"Sir, we are  a little bit confused on faculty reservation. There is
mental strain among
 us about it. We are confused."- (Director,IIT, Delhi)

 "Faculty reservation in IITs is a fact. Any attempt to exempt (it) is
 infructuous,"  - (Sibal told all the 12 IITs in a programme at IIT
Delhi.)

If the Minister really means business, he should take action against
people misusing  their offices sitting in high positions and causing/
attempting to cause  infraction of the existing law. That alone will
help allay the fears of aspirants (of faculty posts) belonging to the
reserved categories.

Regards,
Venu.