some institutions cannot survive without thse two terms
such institutions can be seen in abundance especially places like
Indraprastham
in fact, i m fed up with this shitty business of M S Swaminathan kinda
sustainable developmnt, community radio, development communication, UNESCO
projects for "developing countries"...etc etc (and one cannot always resist
the temptation as well)
and early birds are always there to catch these worms

--
" The so called caste-hindus are bitterly opposed to the depressed class
using a public tank not because they really believe that the water will be

- Dr B.R. Ambedkar, Mahad Satyagraha Conference, December 25th , 1927