i  heartily regret for the crime i have done by bringing a
Deshabhimani blunder, i would have thought thousand times before
committing such a mistake- "  Pointing a mistake by a PROLETARIAN
PUBLICATION, which has long glorious history . After all  even my life
in this Marxist land is a mercy by our comrades- i must have thought
of it.