Please don't submit your password to anyone, other than to register
(where you provide a password that you will use later) or to login to
registered site. Passwords should ideally contain lower case and upper
case characters, numerals and other characters (such as @, #, $, etc.)
to make it secure. And protect your password as carefully as you can.
Better not even write it down anywhere. Don't trust anyone who asks
for
your password without reason.

Best
--