That's just "shit".
I just can't dig up anything more appropriate.

Hitler, in any case, is unparallel in modern human history. He put, racist
(purity of Aryan blood etc.) and even otherwise, hatred and violence on a
pedestal and then executed on a mind-boggling scale.

And Gandhi, one can very well have one's own assessment - from angel to
crook, but bracketing with - nay "more violent" than, Hitler!!!.
Just to recall, he was "martyred", because he went on an indefinite fast to
force the GoI release the funds due to Pakistan, the enemy state, held up on
account of the Kashmir war. That was the final trigger.
Even if one forgets the legendary foot marches by this indomitable spirit
through blood spewing riot torn districts - Noakhali and (in) Bihar -
without any "protection" whatever. And his interventions in Calcutta and
Delhi.

A mind-boggling obscenity!

Sukla

--