http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lekha/

The online petition has now 725 plus supporters so far; there is time
up to the forth of February to add your signature. Fort those whose
names happened to be left out while Jenny was in preparing the final
list of signatories in another statement and petition by feminists net
work and concerned human rights activists and academics, I suggest
signing this petition online before 4-02-2010; even when your name is
already included in the list of supporters of the statement already
released by Jenny
, it will look fine, if you sign both .