From: venukm <kmvenuan...@gmail.com>
To: Green Youth Movement <greenyouth@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 8 March, 2010 8:32:55 AM
Subject: [GreenYouth] Re: Vahana pracharana jadha

This is simply great!
I thought at least this time it can go like that..I mean,
perhaps with zero number of local persons including myself
physically participating!.
To my understanding, at least a few of  those well known  human
rights  fighters at Payyanur were too willing to be carried away by
the  local trend of convenience; of  ostracizing Chithralekha and her
husband.. so much so that they were denied even the right to be heard.
Instead, they were brutally scandalized as 'bad' people  and were seen
as deserving to be roughed up by the workers unions and the police for
NOTHING!
Let this message be read with zero bias against any individual, though
I'm scribbling this with much pain ;
Let Chithralekha and Sreeshkant be able to live their lives with
dignity.

March 08 Greetings to everybody.

Love,
Venu.

On Mar 7, 11:40 pm, bharadwaj reshma <resh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends
> On March 9th and 10th, two day 'vahana pracharana jadha' by women supporting
> Chitralekha will go around Payyanur and nearby areas. We hope to open up
> dialogue with local people about the politics of this incident and gather
> support for Chitralekha's resistance.
>
> jadha will highlight slogans:
>         * Stop slander campaign against Chitralekha
>         * Ensure a job atmoshphere where she can engage in her job with
> dignity and without fear
>         * Accept women's right to choose their job.
>
> Rekha Raj (Panchami Dalit Women's Collective), K.Ajitha (Anweshi), Ammini
> (Adivasi Vikasa Samithi), Praveena(Panchami Dalit Women's
> Collective), Jaseela, Beena Appu (Sahayatrika), Deepa V.N (Sahayatrika), V.P
> Suhara (Nisa), Sulochana(Kerala Sthreevedi),  Reshma
> Bharadwaj(Sahayatrika), Amala (Kerala Sthreevedi) - will be participating in
> the jadha. I am listing jadha route below.
> Cheers, come to any(if not all of these) points and join us. And if you know
> any others at these places please inform them.
> Reshma
>
> Sthree vahana jadha
> Route and time
> 9/03/2010
> 09.30 AM: Karivalloor
> 10.15 AM: Onakkunnu Junction
> 11.00 AM: Samimukku
> 11.45 AM: Mathil
> 12.20 PM: Chooral
> 01.10 PM: Aravanchal
> 2.30   PM: Peringom
> 3.30   PM: Kankol
> 4.15   PM: Kothaimukku
> 5        PM: Perumba (near KSRTC)
> 6        PM: Edattu
> 10/03/2010
> 9.30  AM: Ezhilode
> 10.15 AM: Pilathara
> 11      AM: Pariyaram (in front of medical college)
> 12      PM: Pazhayangadi
> 12.45 PM: Mandooru
> 1.30   PM: Kunjimangalam
> 2.45   PM: Kunnaru
> 3.30   PM: Ramanthali
> 4.15   PM: Kotti railway gate
> 6        PM: Payyanoor (old bus stand)
>
>       The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo!
> Homepage.http://in.yahoo.com/

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/