Sushama Swaraj and Brinda Karat hugging each other, with sporting
bindis on their foreheads,  speaks a  lot for the nature of the
emerging 'Nareesakti' in India. By virtue of this new kind of womens'
power, not just the subalterns and the toiling masses will become less
visible, but also their political aspirations in the conventional
sense may also have to wait; we might find them waiting  outside the
corridors of newly allied powers for crumbs. As the  true colours of
its camouflaged caste/class/communal  bias will eventually show up, a
failed nation may cry again for real inclusion of its people: men,
women and the transgendered, irrespective of caste, class  and
religion.