India

The Vagina Monologues has been playing in India since March 2003 and
is produced by POOR-BOX PRODUCTIONS. It has been given an Indian
twist: The original monologue "The Flood," featuring a Jewish woman
has been transformed into a story about an elderly Parsi woman; and a
woman who meets a man who loves to look at her Vagina is now a
Maharashtrian woman in the Indian production.
The Indian production of The Vagina Monologues is produced and
directed by Mahabanoo Kotwal and Kaizaad Navroze Kotwal.The play has
performed in: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Hyderabad, Pune,
Calcutta, Bhubhaneshwar, and Colombo in Sri Lanka.
The original cast is still performing the play: Mahabanoo Mody-Kotwal,
Dolly Thakore, Jayati Bhatia, Sonali Sachdev, and Avantika Akerkar.
Shivani Tanksale and Varshaa Agnihotri have filled in for certain
performances.
A production featuring Jane Fonda and Marissa Tomei was banned in the
South-Indian city of Chennai in 2004. Despite that, Ms. Fonda, Ms.
Tomei and Ms. Ensler performed in the play in Mumbai and Delhi as part
of a series of events titled V-DAY INDIA 2004: THE YEAR OF THE INDIAN
WOMAN WARRIOR.
In March 2009, to celebrate the 200th show of The Vagina Monologues in
India, Poor-Box Productions presented V-DAY INDIA 2009: WOMEN AND MEN
ENDING VIOLENCE "ALL TOGETHER". That event featured several Bollywood
stars including Imran Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Zoya Akhtar, Loveleen
Tandan, Sandip Soparrkar, Sid Makkar, Jessy Randhawa, Smilie Suri and
Nairika Kotwal-Cornett.
The Hindi language translation of The Vagina Monologues titled Kissa
Yoni Ka debuted in Mumbai at the NCPA's TATA Theatre in January 2007.
The cast included: Mahabanoo Mody-Kotwal, Dolly Thakore, Varshaa
Agnihotri, Russika Duggal, Geetika Tyagi and Shivani Tanksale. The
last two have been replaced by Dilnaz Irani since August 2008.
[4] The play may have been translated into Hindi and performed in
January 2007.[5]
Actresses:
Dolly Thakore, Avantika Akerkar, Jayati Bhatia, Sonali Sachdev,
Mahabanoo Mody-Kotwal
Mallika Sherawat performed at the 100th show on May 29, 2005 at 9pm.][6]
Jane Fonda and Marisa Tomei performed with the troupe around
International Women's day in 2004 and toured Mumbai and Delhi
Unquote
[Source:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performances_of_The_Vagina_Monologues#India>.]

I could never make it though.