why no fraternity with fellow Dalits who have been brutally harassed by
Kerala Police. shiva sena. cpi m, congress?
why Sahodara Sangamams are not organised to support Dalits?
why all these names in the lists are not there to support them?

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM, sunil kumar <ksunilgout...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  **
>> *Programme Notice*
>>
>    And poster attatched
>

>> **
>> SAHODARYA SANGAMAM
>> (Fraternity Meet)
>>
>> On October 16th Saturday
>> In Kochi
>>

>> NAVA JANADIPATYA PRASTHANAM (N D M)
>>  organize
>> SAHODARYA SANGAMAM (Fraternity Meet)
>> to declare solidarity with Muslim Community in Kerala,
>> on October 16 in Kochi.
>>
>> Inauguration
>>
>> Sri. Yugal Kishore Saran Shastri
>> (Mahant of Ram ki Janaki temple in Ayodhya)
>> P V Rajagopal (Ekta Parishad) will also participate
>>
>>  Human rights activists, Dalit leaders, religeous leaders, Social
>> activists, feminsts,
>> Cultural leaders, writers will also join as speakers and participants
>>

>> For contact:
>> Sunny M Kapikkad: 09847036356
>> K Sunilkumar 0847072664
>> K K Kochu: 09388558534
>> Rekha raj: 09446202391
>>

>  --

" The so called caste-hindus are bitterly opposed to the depressed class
using a public tank not because they really believe that the water will be
thereby spoiled or will evaporate but because they are afraid of losing
their superiority of caste and of equality being established between the
former and the latter. We are resorting to this satyagraha not becasue we
believe that the water of this particular tank has any exceptional
qualities, but to establish our natural rights as citizens and human
beings."

- Dr B.R. Ambedkar, Mahad Satyagraha Conference, December 25th , 1927