who are they to accept or reject
the site of worship go to the original inhabitants if one goes by teh
verdict
and both ram lalla and babar may have to vacate then.. lol !!

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Sukla Sen <sukla....@gmail.com> wrote:

> [According to the report at II below, the VHP has rejected the effort. On
> the other other hand, Maulana Mahmood Madani has called upon Muslims to
> accept the HC verdict. The Sunni Wakf Board is also understandably not
> too enthusiastic.
>
> The prospects are hence not too bright. Yet the possibility of a negotiated
> settlement cannot be completely dismissed at this stage. Things look
> somewhat different from the earlier occasion marked by utter mayhem.]
>
> I/II.
> http://www.asianage.com/india/3-litigants-meet-ayodhya-pact-340
>
> <http://www.asianage.com/india/3-litigants-meet-ayodhya-pact-340> 3
> Litigants Meet For Ayodhya Pact
>
>  Lucknow, Oct. 8: The Ayodhya issue seems to be inching closer to an
> out-of-court solution despite contradictions within various groups in the
> two communities.
>
> The three main parties in the title suits — the Ram Janmabhoomi Trust,
> Hashim Ansari and the Nirmohi Akhara — met formally on Friday for the first
> time to discuss the possibility of a negotiated settlement.
>
> The meeting, held at the residence of Mahant Gyan Das of the Hanuman Garhi
> temple, included Hashim Ansari and Mahant Panch Ram Das of the Nirmohi
> Akhara. After the meeting, the three claimed to have arrived at a formula
> that would be acceptable to Hindus as well as Muslims.
>
> However, the three leaders refused to divulge any details about the
> formula, saying it was too early to talk about it in public. The three
> leaders, meanwhile, refused to comment on the stand taken by the Sunni
> Central Waqf Board and the Hindu Mahasabha, both of which are determined to
> challenge the Allahabad high court verdict in the Supreme Court.
>
> “The formula has been made keeping in mind the sentiments of both
> communities as well as the court’s verdict. We would like the Hindus to
> participate in the construction of the mosque and the Muslims should also do
> the same for the temple. Such matters cannot be resolved in court and those
> who insist on going to the Supreme Court should understand this,” said
> Mahant Gyan Das.
>
> Meanwhile, Hashim Ansari said his efforts for an out-of-court settlement
> would continue even if one of the parties went to the Supreme Court. He also
> said that no one would be allowed to play politics on the issue any longer.
>
> II.
>
> http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20101009/804/tnl-ayodhya-deobandi-cleric-asks-muslims_1.html
>

> <http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20101009/804/tnl-ayodhya-deobandi-cleric-asks-muslims_1.html>Ayodhya:
>  Deobandi cleric asks Muslims to accept verdict
>

> Sat, Oct 9 08:23 AM
>
> Ahead of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) working
> committee's meeting in Lucknow on October 16 to discuss the High Court
> judgment on the Ayodhya title suit, a prominent Deobandi Sunni cleric and
> the president of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind (JUH) Maulana Mahmood Madani has
> [...]

" The so called caste-hindus are bitterly opposed to the depressed class
using a public tank not because they really believe that the water will be
thereby spoiled or will evaporate but because they are afraid of losing
their superiority of caste and of equality being established between the
former and the latter. We are resorting to this satyagraha not becasue we
believe that the water of this particular tank has any exceptional
qualities, but to establish our natural rights as citizens and human
beings."

- Dr B.R. Ambedkar, Mahad Satyagraha Conference, December 25th , 1927