Also:
'Indian, Pakistani Students at Oxford Issue Joint Statement For Peace:
"War only benefits a handful of influential profiteering interests who
feed on hatred and fear. It is the people who never wish for war that
face its repercussions."' at
<https://thewire.in/south-asia/indian-pakistani-students-at-oxford-issue-joint-statement-for-peace>.

Watch the visual.

Sukla

On 04/03/2019, Sukla Sen <sukla....@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> and Pakistan (26 February 2019)' at
> <http://www.sacw.net/article14025.html>.
> Excerpt:
> <<Issued on 26th of February 2019 from Lahore and New Delhi (also
> Mumbai, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Jammu,
> Bhubaneshwar & Srinagar):
>
> We, the members of Pakistan India Peoples’ Forum for Peace & Democracy
> (PIPFPD), from India and Pakistan, notes with seriousness and strongly
> condemns the claims of Indian government of air strikes and bombing in
> settled districts of Pakistan beyond LoC. It demands both governments
> of Indian & Pakistan to show restraint and avoid any war like
> situation. It further demands immediate measures from both sides to
> de-escalate the situation and de-militarize borders by withdrawing
> troops to the peace time level.
>
> PIPFPD, from India and Pakistan unequivocally condemn the massacre of
> more than 45 CRPF personnel, at Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. We are also
> appalled at the large-scale killings of the police, army personnel,
> civilians and members of non-state armed groups, in diverse instances
> that followed Pulwama killings. We are shocked and pained at the
> number of human lives that is lost to guns, IEDs, missiles, bombs,
> pellet guns, stones, etc. in the Kashmir valley—especially in the
> increased instances over the last few years, since 2016.>>
>
> Sukla
>
> On 04/03/2019, sanjeev kulkarni jeevkulka...@yahoo.com
> [issuesonline_worldwide] <issuesonline_worldw...@yahoogroups.com>
> wrote:
>> So.... Both Pakistan and India have done what they wanted.But see their
>> social media.  There is no equivalent of'Sukla Sen' among them - going
>> out
>> of the way to undermineeverything that is Indian.  One credit I will give
>> Pakistanisand Muslims. No matter what short-comings their society
>> have.Their
>> opposition leaders, social media, people never betraytheir own brothers.
>> They never become mouthpieces of India.Never question even obviously
>> false
>> claims of their governments.And stand united. Unfortunately for us, we
>> have
>> too many Sukla Sens in our society.  They have to quote Indian sources to
>> counterclaims of India.  There are more traitors among Indians than all
>> theterrorists existing in Muslim countries. That makes us hang our headin
>> shame.
>>
>> Sanjeev
>

> sanjeev kulkarni jeevkulka...@yahoo.com
>  <issuesonline_worldw...@yahoogroups.com>
> 13:49 (4 hours ago)
>
> So the consequences will be there.  And we propose the surgical strike
> should also be on the mouthpieces of the enemy inside India to put them
> out of action. Enough of their anti-national comedy..  We do not need
> terrorists or their supporters -whether within the border or outside.  Wait

>>> territory. This isn’t entirely the fault of the official narrative: a
>>> diet
>>> of second world war movies has us stuck in an obsolete past where planes
>>> have to be vertically above the ground that they target. But it does
>>> make
>>> you wonder what the sound and fury of the last week was actually
>>> about..If
>>> the Indian air force claims to have attacked non-military targets from
>>> inside the LoC with little to show for it and if the Pakistan air force
>>> claims to have fired missiles from its side of the border and hit open
>>> ground, both sides can take issue with each other’s version of events,
>>> but
>>> to the wider world the exchange will seem like an expensive and
>>> dangerous
>>> charade pretending to be purposeful military action. ***Given that the
>>> one
>>> documented casualty was suffered by IAF (which, in turn, allowed the
>>> Pakistan military’s favoured client, Imran Khan, to act like a
>>> magnanimous
>>> statesman), it’s hard to know what the prime minister has to show for
>>> his
>>> vaunted boldness. A lost plane and a returned PoW seem to be the
>>> verifiable
>>> answers.*** [Emphasis added.]And what of our chickenhawk anchors? Edward
>>> Thompson, the great historian, once described an English journalist who
>>> specialized in publishing government leaks as “a kind of official urinal
>>> in
>>> which, side by side, high officials… stand patiently leaking in the
>>> public
>>> interest.” Marvellously apposite though this is, it’s wrong in one
>>> particular: in the Indian case, the high officials are redundant. The
>>> ‘journalists’ in question collect their leaks at one remove, from news
>>> agencies as independent and as committed to the truth as the Soviet
>>> TASS.>>(Excerpted from sl. no. II. below.)]
>>> I/II.http://www.asianage.com/opinion/columnists/030319/did-india-kill-300-terrorists-in-balakot.html?fbclid=IwAR07pZzS2qiqEW-T17YIqn0umM4KkTmpDEZmJ-wIl5caEdZ9CJgkqmn3eic
>>> Did India kill 300 terrorists in Balakot?
>>> Manish TewariManish Tewari is a lawyer and a former Union minister. The
>>> views expressed are personal. Twitter handle @manishtewari
>>> Published : Mar 3, 2019, 1:08 am IST Updated : Mar 3, 2019, 1:10 am IST
>>> Pakistan claimed that it had deliberately targeted open spaces around
>>> the
>>> military bases to demonstrate its capacity to retaliate. The airstrikes
>>> carried out by the Indian Air force on February 26, 2019, at Jaba Top, a
>>> Jaish-e-Mohammed facility in Balakot, has injected a new dynamic in
>>> Indo-Pak
>>> relations. India demonstrated willingness to utilise conventional hard
>>> power
>>> to contain and combat terror orchestrated by the Pakistani state against
>>> India from 1979 onwards.
>>> Pakistan retaliated the next day by bombing Indian military
>>> installations
>>> in
> [...]
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp hr { border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp #yiv6147263368hd {
>>> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
>>> 0;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp #yiv6147263368ads {
>>> margin-bottom:10px;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp
>>> .yiv6147263368ad
>>> { padding:0 0;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp .yiv6147263368ad p
>>> {
>>> margin:0;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-mkp .yiv6147263368ad a {
>>> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368
>>> #yiv6147263368ygrp-sponsor #yiv6147263368ygrp-lc { font-family:Arial;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368ygrp-sponsor #yiv6147263368ygrp-lc
>>> #yiv6147263368hd { margin:10px
>>> 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #yiv6147263368
>>> #yiv6147263368ygrp-sponsor #yiv6147263368ygrp-lc .yiv6147263368ad {
>>> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368actions {
>>> font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #yiv6147263368
>>> #yiv6147263368activity {
>>> background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368activity span { font-weight:700;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368activity span:first-child {
>>> text-transform:uppercase;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368activity span a
>>> {
>>> color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368
>>> #yiv6147263368activity
>>> span span { color:#ff7900;} #yiv6147263368 #yiv6147263368activity span
>>> .yiv6147263368underline { text-decoration:underline;} #yiv6147263368
>>> .yiv6147263368attach {
>>> clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
>>> 0;width:400px;} #yiv6147263368 .yiv6147263368attach div a {
>>> text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368 .yiv6147263368attach img {
>>> border:none;padding-right:5px;} #yiv6147263368 .yiv6147263368attach
>>> label
>>> {
>>> display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #yiv6147263368 .yiv6147263368attach
>>> label
>>> a { text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368 blockquote { margin:0 0 0
>>> 4px;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 .yiv6147263368bold {
>>> font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #yiv6147263368
>>> .yiv6147263368bold a { text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368
>>> dd.yiv6147263368last p a { font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 dd.yiv6147263368last p span {
>>> margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #yiv6147263368
>>> dd.yiv6147263368last p span.yiv6147263368yshortcuts { margin-right:0;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 div.yiv6147263368attach-table div div a {
>>> text-decoration:none;} #yiv6147263368 div.yiv6147263368attach-table {
>>> width:400px;} #yiv6147263368 div.yiv6147263368file-title a,
>>> #yiv6147263368
>>> div.yiv6147263368file-title a:active, #yiv6147263368
>>> div.yiv6147263368file-title a:hover, #yiv6147263368
>>> div.yiv6147263368file-title a:visited { text-decoration:none;}
>>> #yiv6147263368 div.yiv6147263368photo-title a, #yiv6147263368
>>> div.yiv6147263368photo-title a:active, #yiv6147263368
>>> div.yiv6147263368photo-title a:hover, #yiv6147263368

--
Peace Is Doable