[Whatever be the veracity of the report below and also that there could
still be many a slip between the cup and the lip, the undeniable fact
remains that Modi/BJP/RSS stands and works for the destruction of the
"India" that had been born on August 15 1947, having beeen forged in and
emerging out of the crucible of India's epic freedom struggle, from which
the RSS and the Hindu Mahasabha had scrupulously stayed away; in fact,
during the August Revolution, even opposed.

That we can lose sight of only at our great peril.]

https://www.facebook.com/arunprakash9898?__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARCPEneCP1l1Zp2mBsVClB2LNqzVhEsB4b62e9nNnYmmeRrI8eJXiWrPGfYH1AwUGFdv1swEo8unSyDT&hc_ref=ARS4WwV5LnmDRaLQEgy37n72m6upMJAYe9ZyhFj-EAJaXxUU62FlOF5B0SdQpoI6cVs&fref=nf

Arun Maji
4 hrs ยท

Today, in some time before in the Supreme Court Bar Lounge, I have had
talked with some lawyers who are also young brigade of RSS ideologicaly and
in action, about forthcoming election, asked them what actually they have
predicted , we were in serious mood. The young lawyers predicted, Modi will
come back in any way . And they also said 1) This is the last election of
India 2) This Constitution Will be scrapped 3) New Constitution Will be
adopted 4) The word Democracy will not be added in New Constitution 5) In
2022 Modi will be designated as Director General above the Commander in
Chief of Indian Army's 6) Capital of India be shifted to the Nagpore. 7)
Addition to that they also humbly said to me " You are the people will be
behind the Bar primarily and exactly can not say what is the last "
Now all the above is depend on Modi or not to Modi.
--
Peace Is Doable