Here's one, who should know better than quite a few others.

<<The NYAY scheme has a proposed expenditure of Rs 3.6 lakh crore over and
above the existing Rs 3.34 lakh crore expenditure outlined by the Modi
government in the 2019 budget. Since the Congress announced that the NYAY
scheme will not subsume any existing government poverty alleviation
schemes, it would mean the government of India would be spending Rs 6.94
lakh crore on subsidies if the Congress comes to power.

According to Raghuram Rajan, if implemented properly the Congress's minimum
income guarantee scheme can "revolutionise things". "There are ways of
structuring the scheme in a way that it creates growth at the grassroots
level. It will allow people to make financial decisions on their own. The
question is how it will roll out. Will it add on to existing schemes or
will it revolutionise things? We have a chance to target poverty
alleviation effectively. If done effectively it [NYAY scheme] can change
how things are run" said Raghuram Rajan.>>

(Ref.: '(Former RBI Governor) Raghuram Rajan says Rahul Gandhi's NYAY
scheme workable, conditions apply' at <
https://www.indiatoday.in/elections/lok-sabha-2019/story/raghuram-rajan-congress-nyay-minimum-income-guarantee-scheme-1487080-2019-03-26?fbclid=IwAR2LBXSc6Jh6AbiYwLB5_4HPHq7AWye1bGiPuv3r201Y7jEnk6PaX734h2Q

--
Peace Is Doable