《The Aam Aadmi Party is capable of defeating both the BJP and the Congress
in Delhi and an alliance is possible with the Congress only when it will be
done on 33 Lok Sabha seats, said AAP leader Gopal Rai Friday.

The AAP, in turn, wanted such an alliance to extend to Haryana and Punjab
as well. "We want alliance on all 33 seats with the Congress and not three
seats in Delhi. We are capable of defeating the BJP and the Congress on our
own in Delhi. If an alliance has to be there, it has to be on 33 seats,"
Rai said.》

<
https://www.asianage.com/india/politics/120419/no-cong-aap-alliance-in-delhi-for-2019-lok-sabha-polls.html