Note:After 133 days Sant Gopal Das, a follower of Prof. G D Agarwal
struggling for Ganga reveals from an undisclosed location that he was
kidnapped to stop him from making efforts to save Ganga. गुमनाम जगह से संत
गोपालदास का @ppbajpai <https://twitter.com/ppbajpai> से बातचीत में खुलासा

"133 दिन बाद ज़िन्दा आये संतगोपाल दास की दास्तान- Punya Prasun Bajpai"

https://youtu.be/AJxKhuKFbQg

--
Gopal Krishna
Mb: 08227816731, 09818089660

....years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up
my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said
then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and
while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in
prison, I am not free.
-------Eugene Debs, five times Presidential candidate of USA & author of *Walls
and Bars*

"We may admire what he does, but we despise what he is."-referring
to humans who act mechanically on instructions
-------Wilhelm von Humboldt, 1792