[Yeah!
Bengalis also talk of "Ram PaNtha" (literally - large he-goat, actually - a
damn fool) and "Ram DaN" (large chopper).
How does one invent "Jai Shri Ram" in all these!!!?

In any case, we know that Modi's subject is "Entire Political Science".
What's this Roy's, btw?

As regards Amartya Sen:
γ€ŠHe is the Thomas W. Lamont University Professor at Harvard University and
member of faculty at Harvard Law School. He is a Fellow and former Master
of Trinity College, Cambridge and was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize
(also known as The Sveriges Riksbank Prize from the Royal Swedish Academy
of Sciences) in Economic Sciences in 1998 and India's Bharat Ratna in 1999
for his work in welfare economics. In 2017, Sen was awarded the Johan
Skytte Prize in Political Science for most valuable contribution to
Political Science.》
(Ref.: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amartya_Sen>.)

γ€Š"Are Ramrajatala and Serampore in Bengal or somewhere else? Don't we say
Ram-Ram when we are scared of ghosts? He won a Nobel Prize in economics, he
should stick to his subject," Roy said here when he was asked about the
recent remarks made by Amartya Sen.》
(Excerpted from below.)]

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/he-should-stick-to-his-subject-meghalaya-governor-tathagata-roy-on-amartya-sen/450426?fbclid=IwAR3Kc9V8IxshhWiXoLwTbXpfP5cVJY5DHDPuzdW640ze40tbkol5kawU-7s

He should stick to his subject: Meghalaya Governor Tathagata Roy on Amartya
Sen

Updated Jul 08, 2019 | 12:55 IST | ANI

The Nobel laureate Amartya Sen had on Friday said that "Jai Shri Ram"
slogan is nowadays used "to beat up people" across the country and has no
association with Bengali culture.
He should stick to his subject: Meghalaya Governor Tathagata Roy on Amartya
Sen  |  Photo Credit: BCCL

Kolkata: Meghalaya Governor Tathagata Roy on Sunday slammed Nobel laureate
Amartya Sen over his remark that the slogan of "Jai Shri Ram" has no
association with Bengali culture and that the noted economist should stick
to his subject.

"Are Ramrajatala and Serampore in Bengal or somewhere else? Don't we say
Ram-Ram when we are scared of ghosts? He won a Nobel Prize in economics, he
should stick to his subject," Roy said here when he was asked about the
recent remarks made by Amartya Sen.

The Nobel laureate had on Friday said that "Jai Shri Ram" slogan is
nowadays used "to beat up people" across the country and has no association
with Bengali culture.

"I have not heard Jai Shri Ram, before (in this way). It is now used to
beat up people. I think it has no association with Bengali culture," said
Sen, while speaking at a public gathering in Jadavpur University. The noted
economist also said that he has never heard of the festival Ram Navami is
celebrated in the state before, asserting that it has now gained popularity.
--
Peace Is Doable

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/greenyouth/CACEsOZhd9jd1NP5UfpSyw%3D%2BW7NkqreSWZM_nWKbTvLAyre1-OA%40mail.gmail.com.