Hello,

I have tried experimenting, but have been unable to figure out how to get
the proper font to appear on the initial letter. I called both size fonts

\font\initialfont="/Users/admin/Library/Fonts/GaramondPremrPro.otf" at 36pt
\font\initialfont="/Users/admin/Library/Fonts/GaramondPremrPro.otf" at 12pt

and put the relevant font size number in the greinitialformat

\def\greinitialformat#1{%
{\fontsize{36}{36}\selectfont #1}%
}

Do I need to change something further in this script to get it to print the
36pt otf font?

How would I redefine the \greitalic?

Thanks for your help.

Yours,