Am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 03:04 schrieb Allin Cottrell:

> Could you tell us what the "relyx tabular* error" is?

Lyx tells me:
####
Missing $ inserted.
 \end{tabular*}

I've inserted something that you may have forgotten.
(See the <inserted text> above.)
With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you
really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then
my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear.
#####

I have added:
\usepackage{dcolumn}
\newcolumntype{d}[1]{D{.}{.}{#1}}

to the Latex preamble in Lyx. The above error message still appears.

In the relyx doucmentation the tabular* command is commented as "doesn't work
but it's ok". For this sounds like I could get in control of this table with
some coding. But I really don't have an idea how to do this...

http://www.sad.it/~jug/lyx/lyxdoc/Extended/node32.html#SECTION00443400000000000000

ibert