On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Renju Jacob wrote:

> Ok, but even if I manage to do that, does GRETL allow the use of
> nlr in a loop construct?

Ah, good question.  At present the answer is No. I'll see how
difficult it is to enable that.

In the meantime, my previous answer can be applied again.  The
hypothetical (perl?) script that reads the CSV file can write out a
series of gretl scripts, to perform NLS using each of the variables
in turn.

(I might say that I do this sort of thing myself sometimes, writing
shell scripts that generate gretl scripts -- the point being that a
mature shell is going to offer more sophisticated flow control than
gretl, and can capture into variables the results of just about any
program you please.)

Allin Cottrell