On Mon, 16 May 2005, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> I've been asked to install Gretl on our Solaris environment at work.  We're
> missing a number of application-level dependencies.  I'm really only
> interested in the gretl library itself, as I hope to wrap it for use in
> Python.

DISCLAIMER: I know practically nothing about Python

Having said this, it would be *extremely* interesting to see examples of
gretl library functions invoked by a Python script.

Skip, would you mind posting something to this effect once you've got it
working?

Riccardo `Jack' Lucchetti
Dipartimento di Economia
Università di Ancona